- The Service Operator is PRONECT SUPPORT
- The service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior as follows:
- By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
- By writing down cookies on the end devices (so-called „cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Information in forms.
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service can also record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- Data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the user’s consent.
- The data given in the form may be a collection of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in a register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The information given on the form is processed for the purpose of a specific form function, eg to process a service call or trade contact.
- The data given in the forms may be provided to entities that perform certain services technically – in particular, information about the holder of the domain being registered to Internet domain operators (primarily the NASA Scientific and Academic Computer Network), payment service providers or other entities, With whom the Service Operator cooperates.
Information on cookies.
- Cookies („cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the User’s terminal and are intended for use on the Service’s Web site. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
- Cookies and access to the service is provided by the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Create statistics that help you understand how Webmasters use websites to improve their structure and content;
- Maintaining the User’s Service session (after logging in), which does not require the User to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service;
- Specify a user profile to display matched content to ad networks, particularly the Google Network.
- Within the Service, two main types of cookies are used: „session cookies” and „persistent cookies”. „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user device until you log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually defaults to the storage of cookies on your end user. Users of the Service may change their settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation for your web browser.
- Cookies posted in the End User’s Service Appliance may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
- Cookies may be used by the advertising networks, particularly the Google Network, to display ads that are tailored to the way you use the Service. To this end, they can keep track of the user’s navigation path or stay on the page.
- For information about user preferences collected through the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information about cookies through the https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ tool.
- Information about some user behavior is logged on the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The viewed resources are identified by URL. In addition, the following may apply:
- Time of arrival,
- Time to reply,
- Client station name – HTTP protocol identification,
- The error information that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- The URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the link to the site was followed by a link,
- Information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- The above data is only used for server administration purposes.
- Data is subject to disclosure to external parties only within the limits legally permitted.
- Personal identification information is provided for exclusion with the consent of the individual.
- An operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent required by the request.
Managing cookies – how to actually express and revoke consent?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the right to disable cookies for the purposes of authentication, security, or maintenance of user preferences, and may, in extreme cases, prevent the use of web sites.
- To manage your cookies settings, select the web browser / system from the list and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone